Teesside Uni is bringing you the 1st Creative Campus in Europe!
Wondering what this means for you? Well just keep on reading to find out everything you need to know about what the Adobe Creative Campus means for you in one short read.
Teesside University in collaboration with Adobe is giving over 16,000 Teesside University students and staff free access to the Adobe Creative Cloud, helping you save hundreds of pounds during your time at the university. (based upon a 3-year course)
What do you get with the Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Free access to the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Access to 20+ Adobe apps – This includes software like Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, Rush and so much more!
- Access to advanced learning experiences
- Access to certificates awarded by Adobe – only available at Teesside University!
- The opportunity to develop industry-standard editing and creative skills with top of the range software.
How long do I have access to the Adobe Creative Cloud and where can I access the cloud?
- Access to the Adobe Creative Cloud will be available to you for your entire educational stay at Teesside University, unfortunately when you leave the university this access will be no longer available. However, by this time you will have acquired all relevant skills and gained the transferable experience needed to prosper in future endeavours.
- Each student will have access to the Adobe Creative Cloud both on campus and at home. The creative cloud will be available to you on multiple devices which includes your free university iPad.
How to create an Adobe Creative account for FREE:
- Simply sign up to the Adobe Creative Cloud using your University email address here.
To ensure that your account is free of charge log in using your university credentials. For an easy follow-along tutorial click the link below. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJjZ41-BDiC/?igshid=1xz5nge4ivcga
For any questions or queries please visit the Adobe website, specifically the FAQ page which can be found here.