The concept of BIM (Building Information Modelling) was first introduced in the UK as far back as the 1970s.Read more
I am a bright, down to earth individual, continually looking for opportunities to develop my knowledge and skills. Having started out as a CAD designer and working my way up in the construction industry over ten years, I joined the Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) programme at Teesside University with the aim of becoming a more well-rounded engineer and designer.
My speciality is design. However, I am also experienced in project management and procurement. I have a particular interest in structures and my next goal is to become a chartered engineer.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD (2D CAD)
- Proficient in use of Autodesk Inventor (3D CAD)
- Proficient in use of Autodesk Revit (3D CAD)
- Proficient in use of KeyShot (3D Rendering)