What is ‘Student Stuff’ ?
Student Stuff is STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW! It’s a new sub-brand of TUXtra with vibrant content designed for our student audience.
STUDENT STUFF highlights the important messages that we may have missed – the rationale for this new brand;
- To communicate effectively with a student demographic
- To ensure messages resonate well
- To differ from typical communication tactics e.g. emails, blackboard
How will I know when I see a Student Stuff production? Student Stuff will always be accompanied with the signature logo (see below).
Student Stuff [YOU NEED TO KNOW] – The STUDENT LIFE Building
WHAT’S INSIDE the newest building on campus, the £13m digitally-enabled Student Life building…? Watch the video to find out about the facilities. Did you know that…
- You can books a private learning space here?
- It has the best Pizza available on campus?
- It offers a range of flexible spaces, enabling social and collaborative learning?
- The building won the Education Category Award at the 2020 RICS Social Impact Awards?
Student Stuff [YOU NEED TO KNOW] – KICKING COVID on CAMPUS
The spread of COVID-19 has been a major disruption to our year as students and it has never been more important to help stop the spread of the virus in our University community.
Every student needs to be accountable and responsible for their actions during this pandemic to protect others. STUDENT STUFF has created a poster to remind us what to do:
Student Stuff [YOU NEED TO KNOW] – COVID-Safe COMPUTER ACCESS
Finally, one more vital piece of information for our students is COVID-safe workspaces on campus and remote access.
Did you know only SCEDT students get remote-access to PCs & Macs in evenings and weekends? They’ll also still be available when students return to campus after winter break! To clarify what we can access and when, I interviewed Rachel Dodd, a lecturer Listen here!
[Notes from Editor: PR students are promoting a range of ‘STUDENT STUFF info – look out for posts and please comment on them to give fellow students feedback on what works!]